We are accepting resumes for Kitchen Grill Cooks and Junior Customer Service team members to commence in a role from the start of December.
- Ongoing training & career opportunities
- Enjoy a fun and fast paced environment
- Free lunch, competitions & much more!
Are you MAD enough to join the home of the WORLD’s BEST BURRITO?
Mad Mex are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic Luchadors to be the face of our restaurant located in Pacific Fair Shopping Centre on the Gold Coast.
Hola! At Mad Mex we serve Australia’s best Baja-style burritos, made to order using only the freshest produce, flavourful salsas & authentic Mexican spices, and slow roasted & grilled meats. With over 70 stores in Australia and New Zealand and growing, we’re driven by our passion to share the food and culture of Mexico with our customers every day.
About the Role
Luchadors - the term given for a professional Mexican wrestler. The Mad Mex Luchador represents our vision and values – “Fighting for Flavour” & “Defender of Freshness”.
The main role of our Mad Mex Luchadors is to prepare fresh, healthy & authentic Mexican food and deliver it with a smile & a hearty HOLA! You may be expected to work in all service areas – food prep, grill, counter, and cashier. It is a fast paced environment so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently.
Our Mad Mex Luchadors are friendly & outgoing, have a strong work ethic & are committed to delivering excellent customer service. You must be able to understand and follow recipes & checklists. If you have some experience in the food industry – great. If not, no worries, we have a great training program. All you need is a vibrant personality and a passion for learning!
Key Skills and Attributes
- You embrace the Mexican way – fun, energetic and full of life
- You know a great burrito when you see one, and only give our customers the best
- You are determined in everything you do and inspire others to be the same
- You add flavour to your work – embracing creativity and thinking outside of the box
- You have integrity in everything you do – from decision-making to interactions
- You are a stickler for health and safety – clean and safe!
- You have the ability to stay calm under pressure
- You have excellent customer service skills with an emphasis on high levels of communication
- You have the ability to work quickly and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Grill cook candidates must have at least 6 months previous experience in a similar kitchen role
At Mad Mex we value people who are passionate, energetic & committed. In return, we offer ongoing training & development, great career opportunities, recognition & rewards and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people & great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
Come join our familia and work in the home of the World’s Best Burrito!
Apply now and please ensure you complete all required sections of the application process!