We are on the lookout for an inspired and enthusiastic Regional Operations Manager to join our growing Mad Mex familia and share our ambition to be the most loved and respected Mexican brand.
- Your personality brightens the day of those around you
- You keep it real and consistently strive to be your best self
- You are consistently interacting and creating connections with those around you
¡Hola! Mad Mex is Australia’s answer to the demand for healthy and delicious Mexican food, prepared fresh, customised to order and served within minutes. Our philosophy is simple: We believe no one should ever have to choose between a quick meal and quality, healthy food that is full of flavour!
With over 70 restaurants in Australia and New Zealand and growing, we’re driven by our passion to share the food and vibe of Mexico with our customers every day.
Culture is important at Mad Mex, and we are proud of ours. We love to engage in friendly banter with our customers, managers and franchisees. In fact, being Cheeky is one of our core values!
You share our passion for fresh and healthy Mexican food and are eager to be an ambassador for the Mad Mex brand. You have a solid background in QSR with experience leading and coaching Restaurant Managers across multi sites. You have exceptional communication skills and are a strategic influencer. With a high level of commercial acumen, you have a proven record of assisting restaurant operators achieve sales targets and maximise profits.
You are highly organised, can think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You inspire creativity and enjoy thinking outside the box. You embrace the Mad Mex values – Cheeky, Connected and Authentic!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the QSR / Fast Casual industry as a manager
- 2+ years’ experience in multi-site management, preferably with Corporately owned restaurants
- You understand the acronyms COGS, COL, EBITDA, LAM and how to impact these areas
- Strong planning and time management skills
- strong interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- ability to lead, coach and mentor
- willingness to regularly travel intrastate and interstate (and you must have a reliable car)
- proven success of achieving results
You will be responsible for training, coaching and supporting our Corporate Restaurant Managers to run successful restaurants. You will be tasked with helping restaurant operators develop strategies to increase sales & profitability whilst ensuring they comply with relevant legislation and adhere to Mad Mex policies and procedures.
Remuneration Package will include Salary + Car Allowance + Mobile Phone Allowance + Quarterly Bonus. This position is field orientated with the possibility to also work from home.
This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a rapidly growing business with solid career potential.
You will promote the Mad Mex culture & values in everything you do, focusing on our purpose to inspire bold honest and healthy living through Mexican food with attitude.
We value your passion. We love your energy. We want your commitment.
Come join the Mad Mex Familia!