We are looking for an experienced Senior QSR Operations Manager to drive our corporate restaurant performance on a national basis.
- Opportunity to further develop your Leadership skills
- Supportive & rewarding environment
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme
Mad Mex is perfectly aligned with the needs of increasingly health conscious consumers, making fresh-to-order meals that are tailored specifically to personal tastes and dietary requirements. With over 70 restaurants in Australia and New Zealand and growing, we’re driven by a passion to provide healthy Mexican food that is full of big bold flavours.
This role has been created to ensure that our corporately owned Mad Mex restaurants are achieving their financial, strategic and operational goals whilst cultivating a culture of high performance and team cohesiveness.
The Corporate Operations Manager will drive operational excellence and standards across our 21 corporate restaurants across Australia and maximise sales and profitability in our network.
We are looking for an inspired leader to motivate and coach a team of Regional Operations Managers and Multi-unit Business Managers so that we can develop a strong people pipeline for succession planning.
There is also opportunity to lead various business critical projects and change initiatives which will make a real impact on the growth of Mad Mex nationally.
You share our passion for fresh and healthy Mexican food and are eager to be embrace our core values– Authentic, Connected and Cheeky!
You have a solid background leading and coaching restaurant operators to meet sales targets, maximise profits and achieve operational excellence. You demonstrate a high level of passion and dedication that motivates the people around you. You inspire creativity and enjoy thinking outside the box.
You have exceptional communication skills and are a strategic influencer. With a high level of commercial acumen, you are an innovative problem solver who always considers how things might affect the bottom line.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Regional Operations Manager or State Manager in the QSR / Fast Casual industry, or for a restaurant chain or recognised multi-unit retailer
- experience overseeing corporately owned restaurants is highly desirable
- knowledge of sound QSR systems and processes
- ability to drive operational excellence and get results
- solid stakeholder engagement skills with a clear understanding of how to professionally influence business decisions and outcomes
- strong relationship management skills including the ability to deal confidently and courteously with other departments and contractors
- strong financial/commercial acumen
- ability to lead, coach and mentor
- strong time management and organisation skills, including the ability juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
- capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area /State Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career.
Remuneration Package will include Salary + Mobile Phone Allowance + Quarterly Bonus.
You will promote the Mad Mex culture & values in everything you do, focusing on our purpose to inspire bold honest and healthy living through Mexican food with attitude.
We value your passion. We love your energy. We want your commitment.
Come join the Mad Mex Familia!