- Brand new Mad Mex outlet opening soon
- Looking for a job you can really get your teeth into?
- Want to share your passion for Mexican food & Latin culture?
We are excited to announce that we have a new Mad Mex restaurant opening soon in the food court of Sydney UTS. We are on the lookout for a passionate and enthusiastic Manager to help us get things ready - from hiring a new team to setting things up for restaurant operations.
Find it all at Mad Mex!
If you’re a Restaurant Manager with a zest for life and a passion for food, we’ve got a new challenge for you. We’re looking for a savvy, positive person to take the reins of managing our Mad Mex restaurant located in George Street near Sydney Central Train Station.
At Mad Me, we care about every single team member as if they were family, and we need you to do the same. We want you to do a stellar job because you love it, not just for the pay cheque. We want you to miss us on your days off.
And why wouldn’t you? We think work should be fun! In fact, being Cheeky is one of our core values! We go the extra mile to create a positive work environment that is rewarding, challenging and FUN! We’ll even throw in some of those essential work-type incentives to make it worth your while:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses if you exceed KPIs
- Ongoing training and development
- Attendance at Annual Mad Mex Conference (usually overseas)
- The chance to head up and develop your own team
- All the help and support you need from the great team here at Mad Mex.
Think there’s no such thing as a free lunch? You’re wrong! You’ll get free, delicious Mexican food every day you work here. Smiles all round!
Who are we?
Mad Mex is Australia’s answer to the demand for healthy & delicious Mexican food that is prepared fresh, customised to order and served within minutes. Our philosophy is simple: you should never have to choose between a quick meal and quality, healthy food that is full of flavour.
Culture is important at Mad Mex, and we are proud of ours. We love to engage in friendly banter with our customers and share our passion for Mexican food and the Latin culture!
Who are you?
You’re an experienced Restaurant Manager who is friendly, committed and open to new ideas. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty – you lead by example, not by giving orders. You’re happiest on the front line, not in the back office.
Have you got the Right Stuff?
- Gift of the Gab – you’re an excellent communicator, able to engage with customers & staff with ease
- Inspired Leader – you thrive on energising and motivating your team
- Walk the Talk – you’ve earned your stripes and like to show others how it’s done, including driving sales and providing excellent customer service
- Town Crier – you want to spread the word about how great we are, whether its championing our marketing strategies or developing your own
- Head for Figures – you understand the costs of labour & goods and you’re comfortable reporting on the figures every week
- Eagle Eye – nothing gets by you – you make sure everything is meticulous
- Expert Juggler – you’re able to multi task with ease and have great time management
- Cool Hand Luke – you ooze confidence and are able to keep your head in a crisis – never losing your smile
- Confidante & Coach - you’re a great support and encouragement to your team; you’re their champion, not their boss.
- You love Mexican food and the Latin culture and believe everyone should have some passion in their lives!
You’re happy to act more like an owner than a manager. We see each restaurant as a business in its own right – and your title, Corporate Business Manager, reflects our trust in your ability.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Are you up for the challenge?
Come join the Mad Mex Familia!