- Is a GREAT CULTURE important to you?
- Want to work for a company who values having FUN?
- Are you ready to add some SPICE to your career?
We are on the lookout for vibrant & enthusiastic Shift Supervisors who are passionate about Mexican food, dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, and committed to creating a fun environment.
Mad Mex is Australia’s answer to the demand for healthy & delicious Mexican food that is prepared fresh, customised to order and served within minutes. Our philosophy is simple: you should never have to choose between a quick meal and quality, healthy food that is full of flavour.
Culture is important at Mad Mex, and we our proud of ours. We love to engage in friendly banter with our customers. In fact, being Cheeky is one of our core values!
We are looking for friendly and outgoing individuals with a strong work ethic and a high sense of responsibility. You are the ”Go to” person on shift so must have a sound knowledge of the day to day operations of the restaurant. Previous supervisor experience in hospitality or QSR is essential.
You must also have the ability to motivate and inspire your team. Other team members will look to you for guidance, so you must be able to lead by example. No shrinking violets – we want you to be bold and sassy!
About the Role
You will be expected to work in all service areas – food prep, grill, counter, and cashier. You will take charge during the shift and be responsible for staff supervision, ordering stock, banking and opening/closing the restaurant.
Supervisors play an important role at Mad Mex. We want you to embrace our values by being Authentic, Connected and Cheeky. You have a mandate to ensure everyone around you has a great experience – so make the day fun and exciting.
But what does that mean for me?!
Well you have probably read the initial perks we listed above, but when you join the Familia, you will also:
- Have your voice on our employee feedback platform (most companies have this for customers, we have it for our Mad Mex Familia)
- Grow and develop through exposure from an experienced Leader and Regional Operations Manager
- Dedicated Support Office including access to a Learning & Development Team
- Chance to grow your career with an Australian Owned business
- Partake in a Leadership development training program
- Party and join in on fun team bonding exercises!
So, what are you waiting for! Come and join your Mad Mex Familia by applying today.