Join the Mad Mex Familia!
As the key administrative support to the Property & Development team, you will lead the administration requirements of the Franchising, Leasing, and Design & Construction functions. You will organise and ensure the upkeep of the Franchise database as franchisees join and evolve with Mad Mex. You will lead and provide leasing administrative support ensuring our documentation is up to date and executed as required.
About your New Familia
Mad Mex is Australia’s answer to healthy & delicious Mexican food that is prepared fresh, customised to order and served within minutes. Our philosophy is simple: you should never have to choose between a quick meal and quality, healthy food that is full of flavour.
It is all about the Culture
We live and breathe our values as culture is the foundation of who we are. We love to engage in friendly banter with our customers. In fact, being Cheeky is one of our core values! We are:
- Authentic – Keeping it real and consistently striving to be your best self
- Cheeky – Your personality brightens the day of those around you
- Connected – Consistently interacting and creating connections with those around you
- Own It - Take extreme ownership to find solutions and outcomes
- Healthy - Make positive choices that support living a big life
About your new Opportunity
Mad Mex is on an exciting journey to take our brand to more customers across Australia. We are on a mission to build more great restaurants which deliver great commercial outcomes for our business and franchisees. We build great relationships with our landlords, franchisees, designers, and suppliers.
Key to these outcomes is ensuring that the administration of the Development department is excellent; operating with maximize efficiency and accuracy. To drive this outcome, we are seeking to hire a talented and engaged Franchising and Lease Admin Executive who is passionate about keeping us on track and ensuring that everything is up to date, done on time and at a high standard.
The role will be accountable in supporting the following objectives:
- Supporting the completion of documentation involved in leasing renewals, new leases and abatements
- Ensuring all databases are updated as and when applicable to ensure information being used by the business is accurate and current
- Maintain the Lease Eagle platform and complete filing in SharePoint
- Co-ordinating the franchise administration process. Including franchise agreements, renewals, and sales
- Be the go to for all franchise administration enquiries and manage enquiries from current Mad Mex franchisees
- Work with our legal team on franchise administration matters as required
- Provide administrative support to our project management and design teams
- Rectify general property management issues
- Manage our initial licensing applications and permits
- Support with managing invoicing and payments
- Support in applying for required statutory approvals
- Assist with key department projects
- Keep everyone on track and update Smartsheets as required
As the central coordination point for our Development Team, you will need to be approachable, super organised, build strong relationships and understand what it means to be operationally excellent. As you are dealing with Franchisees, our legal partners, landlords and other parties you will need to be credible, reliable and be a great brand ambassador for Mad Mex.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you:
- Have strong administration skills
- Have previous experience with franchising and franchise administration OR a willingness to read the Franchise Code of Conduct, learn and execute
- Have an understanding of the multi-unit retail, hospitality or similar space
- Take initiative and are self-motivated
- Possess intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Possess intermediate to advanced Adobe skills and competent with Adobe Sign
- Are organised and have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Are tech savy and can operate across a variety of platforms
So what does that mean for me?!
Well you have probably read the initial perks we listed above, but when you join the Familia, you will also:
- Have your voice on our employee feedback platform
- Have access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Grow and develop through exposure to experienced leaders
- Chance to grow your career with an Australian Owned business
- Partake in a Leadership development training program
- Play a key role in the expansion of a brand
Does this sound like your next career move? Send us your cv along with a covering letter that tells us about your skills and experience and that you are ready for the next step!
We value your passion. We love your energy. We want your commitment.
Come join the Mad Mex Familia!