Join the Mad Mex Familia!
Calling all Restaurant Supervisors and Restaurant Managers! Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Look no further! Join us as Field Training Specialist!
As the Field Training Specialist, you will be responsible for the implementation of Mad Mex restaurant training programs. This includes conducting Restaurant visits to assess employee's skills and training requirements, assisting in the development and training of employees, and the most exciting part, leading new restaurant openings!
Not quite sure you are ready to make the leap from Manager to Trainer? That's ok! we're here to support you with all the training you will need to succeed in this role, along with funding to complete a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment!
This role is 40% office-based and 60% field-based.
About your New Familia
Mad Mex is Australia’s answer to healthy & delicious Mexican food that is prepared fresh, customised to order, and served within minutes. Our philosophy is simple: you should never have to choose between a quick meal and quality, healthy food that is full of flavour.
It is all about the Culture
We live and breathe our values as culture is the foundation of who we are. We love to engage in friendly banter with our customers. In fact, being Cheeky is one of our core values! We are:
- Authentic – Keeping it real and consistently striving to be your best self
- Cheeky – Your personality brightens the day of those around you
- Connected – Consistently interacting and creating connections with those around you
- Own It - Take extreme ownership to find solutions and outcomes
- Healthy - Make positive choices that support living a big life
About your new Opportunity
Mad Mex is on an exciting journey to take our brand to more customers across Australia with an exciting growth strategy. With this, you will play an integral role in our company's expansion plan, where you will be the go-to Training Specialist for Mad Mex.
As the Field Training Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Implement training tools and programs for Franchise partners and all restaurant employees.
- Assist in the On-Boarding and training of new Franchise Partners, Restaurant Managers, and Mad Mex Employees in line with the Mad Mex way.
- Assist the Regional Operations managers with all training-related matters.
- A regular visit to Mad Mex Restaurants to conduct evaluations of individuals and training programs
- Plan and schedule training on a regular basis
- Prepare, update and maintain training materials
- Evaluate training programs and recommend improvements
- Collaborated across departments to identify training needs
- Facilitate classes and training programs
- Provide advice, guidance, and support to employees who wish to develop their careers within the company.
- Lead the Mad Mex Mad Team for all new restaurant openings.
- Complete and adjust recipe and training cards as required
- Be the gatekeeper for Restaurant standards providing timely feedback when standards aren't met.
- Complete Training Plans for all new Franchise Partners and Restaurant Management Teams
- Monitor and report on Training result
To be considered for this role it is essential that you:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in the QSR / Fast Casual industry
- Are passionate and able to lead by example, roll up your sleeves and train, coach, and inspire others to deliver excellence
- Are able to design, develop and facilitate training programs, or eager and willing to learn how to do so
- Are able to travel regularly interstate and intrastate (all work-related travel will be paid for by Mad Mex)
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (preferred, but not essential! We will support you to complete)
Note: Mad Mex Restaurants operate from 8:00 am – 10:00 pm seven days. This position may require being contracted outside of office hours.
So what does that mean for me?!
Well you have probably read the initial perks we listed above, but when you join the Familia, you will also:
- Competitive salaries, career progression, personal development, and a great culture which thrives on our Latin roots and spicy personalities!
- We are growing! A HUGE expansion goal!
- We offer ongoing training and development to help you achieve your goals.
- We really live our values of Authentic, Connected, Cheeky Healthy & Own It. Having fun is in our DNA.
- You will also be eligible for our bonus program.
- Free Burritos while you work!
- Have your voice on our employee feedback platform (most companies have this for customers, we also have it for our Mad Mex Familia)
- Chance to grow your career with an Australian Owned business
- Party and join in on fun team bonding exercises!
- Did we mention joining us for our annual offsite Conference (which pre-covid saw us in Bali, Fiji & New Zealand - just to name a few)
Does this sound like your next career move? Send us your cv along with a covering letter that tells us about your skills and experience and that you are ready for the next step!
We value your passion. We love your energy. We want your commitment.
Come join the Mad Mex Familia!