- Are you ready for the next step in your Food Career?
- Do you yearn to take charge and inspire a team?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food & the Latin culture?
We are on the lookout for a Savvy, Vibrant & Passionate Leader to co-manage our
Mad Mex restaurant is located in Claremont.
Mad Mex is Australia’s answer to the demand for healthy & delicious Mexican food that is prepared fresh, customized to order, and served within minutes. Our philosophy is simple: you should never have to choose between a quick meal and quality, healthy food that is full of flavour.
Culture is important at Mad Mex, and we are proud of ours. We love to engage in friendly banter with our customers. In fact, being Cheeky is one of our core values!
We are looking for a passionate individual to help lead the team and co-manage the restaurant - and have lots of FUN doing it!
You have loads of energy, ooze enthusiasm, and have a great passion for delivering high-quality food & services. Ideally, you will be an exceptional leader with experience in managing business operations in a shift work environment coupled with a proven track record of building and motivating a team.
Alternatively, you may be a Supervisor Super Star who is eager to take the next step in your career.
Excellent communication and customer service skills are ESSENTIAL!
You MUST also have:
- strong leadership ability, with experience developing & mentoring others
- A1 interpersonal skills including the ability to build strong relationships
- innovative problem-solving skills & the ability to think outside the box
- sound accounting knowledge in order to read and digest P&L statements
- the ability to stay calm under pressure
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Your duties are varied and will include:
- championing Mad Mex's vision & values, ensuring they are integral to everything we do
- daily involvement in the service elements of the restaurant: opening & closing, ordering stock, forecasting & managing rosters, overseeing preparation & service, handling cash, maintaining equipment, etc.
- Talent Management of your team – recruitment, training, mentoring, staff appraisals, performance management, etc.
- ensuring compliance with legislation and Mad Mex’s policies & procedures
- facilitating training for in-store staff as well as franchisees and new Managers
- assisting with the development & maintenance of “mexucation”
Sound a bit daunting? Don’t worry. Mad Mex already has a strong infrastructure in place with robust systems to help you to carry out your duties. You will have a Restaurant Manager to assist you as well as the helpful team at our Support Office – Regional Operations Manager, Accounts, Marketing, IT, Training & HR. And of course your own team of passionate Luchadores!
As a Member of the Mad Mex Corporate Familia, you will get exclusive access to our Discounts platform where you can get great discounts at a variety of locations including, Woolies, Iconic, Sephora, JBHIFI just to name a few!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people & great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
Apply today to Live Your Best Life and kick-start an epic career at Mad Mex
Come and join the brand that has recently been voted Australia’s Top Premium Restaurant Brand and place in the Top Ten Franchise Brands in Australia!