Are you MAD enough to join the home of the WORLD's BEST BURRITO?
OUR BRAND NEW MERRYLANDS LOCATION IS SET TO OPEN IN MID-SEPTEMBER!
- Ongoing training & career opportunities
- Enjoy a fun and fast-paced environment
- Free lunch, competitions & much more!
Mad Mex is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic Restaurant Supervisor to be the face of our restaurants - both Casual & Part Time positions are available.
At Mad Mex we serve Australia’s best Baja-style burritos, made to order using only the freshest produce, flavourful salsas & authentic Mexican spices, and slow-roasted & grilled meats. With over 70 stores in Australia and New Zealand and growing, we’re driven by our passion to share the food and culture of Mexico with our customers every day.
About the Role
The main role of our staff is to prepare fresh, healthy & authentic Mexican food and deliver it with a smile & great customer service. Current opportunities are available in all service areas including food prep, grill, counter, and cashier. It is a fast-paced environment so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently.
Our people are friendly & outgoing, have a strong work ethic & are committed to delivering excellent customer service. You must be able to understand and follow recipes & checklists. If you have some experience in the food industry – great, however, it is not an essential requirement. All you need is a vibrant personality and a willingness to learn!
Key Skills and Attributes
- You embrace our Mexican way – fun, energetic, and full of life
- You are determined in everything you do and inspire others to be the same
- You add flavor to your work – embracing creativity and thinking outside of the box
- You are a stickler for health and safety – clean and safe!
- You have the ability to stay calm under pressure
- You have excellent customer service skills with an emphasis on high levels of communication
- You have the ability to work quickly and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
At Mad Mex we value people who are passionate, energetic & committed. In return, we offer ongoing training & development, great career opportunities, recognition & rewards, and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people & great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
Apply today to Live Your Best Life and kick-start an epic career at Mad Mex
Come and join the brand that has recently been voted Australia’s Top Premium Restaurant Brand and place in the Top Ten Franchise Brands in Australia!