Mad Mex is looking for outgoing and enthusiastic casual Restaurant Team Members to be the backbone of our restaurant located in Chadstone.
At Mad Mex we serve Australia’s best Baja-style burritos, made to order using only the freshest produce, flavourful salsas & authentic Mexican spices, and slow-roasted & grilled meats. With over 70 restaurants in Australia and New Zealand growing, we’re driven by our passion to share the food and culture of Mexico with our customers every day.
About the Role
The main role of our team members (we call them Luchadores) is to prepare fresh, healthy & authentic Mexican food and deliver it with a smile & great customer service. Our restaurants are fast-paced environments, so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently.
Our people are friendly & outgoing, have a strong work ethic & are committed to delivering excellent customer service. You must be able to understand and follow recipes & checklists. If you have some experience in the food industry – great, however, it’s not an essential requirement. All you need is a vibrant personality, a love for Mexican, and a willingness to learn!
Why work at Mad Mex?
- We offer competitive salaries, career progression, personal development, and a great culture that thrives on our Latin roots and spicy personalities!
- We are growing! A HUGE expansion goal! (Think of the development opportunities!)
- As a Member of the Mad Mex Corporate Familia, you will get exclusive access to our - - Discounts platform where you can get great discounts at a variety of locations including, Woolies, Iconic, Sephora, JBHIFI just to name a few!
- Epic recognition program
- We offer ongoing training and development to help you achieve your goals.
- We really live our values of Authentic, Connected, Cheeky Healthy & Own It. Having fun is in our DNA.
- 50% off all meals and a free Meal when you work a 5-hour shift!
- Have your voice on our employee feedback platform (most companies have this for customers, we have it for our Mad Mex Familia)
- Complimentary access to our Employee Assistance Program – confidential counseling, for when you just need someone to talk to
- Grow and develop through exposure to experienced Leaders and Regional Operations Managers
- Chance to grow your career with an Australian Owned business.
- Party and join in on fun team bonding exercises!
Apply today to Live Your Best Life and kick-start an epic career at Mad Mex
Come and join the brand that has recently been voted Australia’s Top Premium Restaurant Brand and placed in the Top Ten Franchise Brands in Australia!