We are on the lookout for a Savvy, Vibrant & Passionate Leader to co-manage our Mad Mex restaurant located at Fremantle.
At Mad Mex we serve Australia’s best Baja-style burritos, made to order using only the freshest produce, flavourful salsas & authentic Mexican spices, and slow-roasted & grilled meats. With over 70 Restaurants in Australia and New Zealand growing, we’re driven by our passion for sharing the food and culture of Mexico with our customers every day.
About the Role
Our Assistant Restaurant Managers are hands-on and lead by example. This means you roll up your sleeves and jump in all service areas including – food prep, grill, counter, and cashier. Being the leader that you are, you will take charge during the shift and be responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer (or as we call them - Amigos) service experience through team supervision, recruitment, standards management, ordering stock, banking, opening/closing the restaurant and your team’s training and coaching.
We are looking for someone with loads of energy and a great passion for delivering high-quality food & services. Ideally, you will be an exceptional leader with experience in managing business operations in a shift work environment coupled with a proven track record of building and motivating a team.
Why work at Mad Mex?
- You will also be eligible for our bonus program. So, when you meet or exceed your targets, you will be rewarded!
- We are growing! A HUGE expansion goal! (Think of the development opportunities!)
- As a Full-Time team member, you could be eligible for our Mad Mex Paid Parental Leave Program (up to 6 weeks of paid leave for a primary career at full pay!)
- As a Member of the Mad Mex Corporate Familia, you will get exclusive access to our Discounts platform where you can get great discounts at a variety of locations including, Woolies, Iconic, Sephora, JBHIFI just to name a few!
- Epic recognition program
- Complimentary access to our Employee Assistance Program – confidential counseling, for when you just need someone to talk to
- We offer ongoing training and development to help you achieve your goals.
- We really live our values of Authentic, Connected, Cheeky Healthy & Own It. Having fun is in our DNA.
- Attend our annual off-site 3-day conference to set the tone for the year ahead! Think Fiji, Bali, and New Zealand!
- Quarterly National Business Meetings for team connection and knowledge sharing
- 50% off all meals and a free Meal when you work a 5-hour shift!
- Have your voice on our employee feedback platform (most companies have this for customers, but we have it for our Mad Mex Familia)
- Grow and develop through exposure to experienced Leaders and Regional Operations Managers
- We offer competitive salaries, career progression, personal development, and a great culture that thrives on our Latin roots and spicy personalities!
- Party and join in on fun team bonding exercises!
Apply today to Live Your Best Life and kick-start an epic career at Mad Mex!
Come and join the brand that has recently been voted Australia’s Top Premium Restaurant Brand and placed in the Top Ten Franchise Brands in Australia!